Secret FBI Team Set-Up Trump. There’s really no doubt at this point that the Deep State is real. If you haven’t come to that conclusion you have some waking up to do.
GOP Senator Ron Johnson has been trying to get some answers about the Deep State lately and he recently sent a letter to the FBI demanding answers about what was going on back in 2016 with all the dossier nonsense.
Clearly, there was some coordination going on between the Obama Admin. and the liberal media and Jim Hoft over at Gateway Pundit isn’t thrilled about some of the connections that are being made.
Senator Johnson outlined the time line of events and communications between FBI officials, President-elect Trump and CNN.
1. January 6, 2017, 9:44 a.m. FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki sent an email to unspecified recipients stating, “the director is coming into HQ briefly now for an update from the sensitive matter team.”
2. January 6, 2017, afternoon. Director Comey met with President-elect Trump.
3. January 7, 2017. Director Comey memorialized his discussion with President-elect Trump via an email to senior FBI leadership. Director Comey wrote, “I said there was something that Clapper wanted me to speak to PE [President Elect] about alone or in a very small group.” Director Comey wrote, “I then executed the sessions exactly as I had planned,” and “I said media like CNN had them and were looking for a news hook.”
4. January 8, 2017, 12:08 p.m. Then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe sent an email to senior FBI leadership with the subject line “Flood is coming.” Mr. McCabe wrote, “CNN is close to going forward with the sensitive story. … The trigger for them [CNN] is they know the material was discussed in the brief and presented in an attachment.”
5. January 8, 2017, 12:55 p.m. Mr. McCabe emailed then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and then-Principal Deputy Attorney General Matthew Axelrod with the subject line “News.” Mr. McCabe wrote, “Just an FYI, and as expected, it seems CNN is close to running a story about the sensitive reporting.”
Two days later on January 10, 2017, CNN ran the story about the unverified and salacious allegations made in the anti-Trump dossier with BuzzFeed publishing the dossier within a couple hours of CNN’s report.
22 MAY 2018 PART 1
21 MAY 2018
#Qanon #Qanon8chan @POTUS #MAGA #KAG #WeThePeople
#FollowTheWhiteRabbit #TheGreatAwakening #DeepState
#DrainTheSwamp #RedPill #TickTock
#InternetBillOfRights #WWG1WGA #HRCVideo #WINNING #TheStorm #Pedogate #PodestaGate
#POTUS #FRAZZLEDRIP #HRCvideo